FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please Share iDine Bonuses [2005 - 2016]
View Single Post
Old Aug 1, 2012, 4:04 pm
Open Jaw

Programs: AA, AS, AV, B6, DL, F9, WN
Originally Posted by sdsearch
Please note that there appear to be (at least!) two different targeted bonuses being sent out now (in addition to the third which was sent out a couple months ago).

The Step Up To The Plate bonus, if you get it, seems to go through the end of September.

The 10000 Reasons To Party bonus, if you get it, seems to go through the end of December.

The One Bite At A Time Bonus (of a couple months ago), if you got it, goes through the end of December.

The correlation I am hypothesizing is not based on whether you're VIP or not, it's based on some other measure of activity (in particular, activity in more recent months, rather than the whole year to date necessarily). And by "activity", I mean of course lack of it! (Ie, those people who belong to only program and keep using it, I wouldn't necessarily expect any of these targeted promos if I were you!)
I agree. I only got the bonus offers in the two programs I use the least- DL and US. AA gave me no offer because almost all my dines are credited to that program.