FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - All Ritz-Carlton Rewards Card offers [Consolidated]
Old Aug 1, 2012, 7:29 am
RewardTraveler

Programs: HHonors Gold, National Exec, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by NttDocomo
Hi RewardTraveler, just wonder if you have already received the Marriott Visa bonus before applying for this? Also did you receive these points only after your first statement (and how long after)?

I have also applied for this card and now waiting for the first statement. However, I have already made purchase and paid online, yet no points show up on my Ritz account, wondering if it's due to Marriott Visa. Thanks.

Also wonder if you have received the Ritz Club Lounge Pass or the Ritz Gold Membership card? How long does it take? Thanks very much for all the help. Have a great day
Yeah, I received points from the Marriott Visa earlier this year. The points posted within days of my first statement, I wouldn't expect them before it closes, but no need to worry.

My Lounge Club card arrived 8 days after my welcome packet and my Gold card (Marriott in my case) arrived last week. My status on the Marriott website changed to Gold within a day or two of approval. If that has happened, I wouldn't worry too much about receiving the actual card.

Hope this helps...