FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UAs Official Response to HKG Ticketing/IT Error: Redeem @ Correct Amount or Redeposit
Old Jul 19, 2012, 10:22 pm
sal2009

Originally Posted by andyh64000
I can't believe how many people are upset that they were not allowed to loot free first class tickets from an uttended store.
I think that most of the people hating the 4 mile people and united airlines don't get it......people are more mad about the way united handled this rather than the whole discount 4 mile trip issue.

people are upset because 1) united seems to only care about the money, 2) They lie/say what they want to make people believe they are a good company (e.g. wsj article), 3) they could have sent a personal email on monday saying they were evaluating the issue, don't book any refundable hotels if your flight is more than a week away, we will get back to you, and then 4) canceling all our tickets and not calling anyone....if 1-4 don't' tell you that the company is only out for the bottom line, i don't know what does....if you can think of something, please tell me..why you moralists would defend a company like this over a person...well...this is why society is going downhill...no more personal relationship...ironic its because of the moral ethical peeps