FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - HON service at its "best"
View Single Post
Old Jul 15, 2012, 5:31 am
ThorstenCGN

Programs: LH HON, Qantas Platinum, Amex Centurion
Originally Posted by RTW1
You guys do know that those bagage loaders have nothing to do with LH.... And those priority tags probably mean that the bags get loaded last and are therefore the easiest ones to unload.

A baggage loader could care less whose bag it is....
This always happened at FRA, which is LH´s home base. And there I just make LH responsible for taking care that this does not happen. They have enough influence on Fraport to do that, but - of course - they do not care about anything about luggage handling. They just lost a bag for me "we do not know and were unable to trace, where your bag is" and I found it back 10 days later in a Qantas store for undeliverable bags in Darwin, because LH did not properly address it when they "tried" to send it to me from MUC with a 7 day delay. Their processes are completely messed up and nobody appears to be responsible for anything. They gave me two phone numers which were already disconnected and after a week a new 0800-number, which you can only reach from within Germany. Calls were not replied as always promised, repeated input about contact data and where I currently stayed were not entered in the baggage record, the worldtracer-interface was disconnected from Lufti´s system for more than a week: "file not found, please call customer service" etc. It is unbelievable, which rocket scientists do manage processes in this airline. And it is getting worse and worse. I´m thinking intensively about going for competition instead of maintaining HON beyond 2015.