FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - HON service at its "best"
View Single Post
Old Jul 15, 2012, 12:49 am
SMK77

Programs: Hyatt Lifetime Globalist, SQ PPS Solitaire
Originally Posted by shipsmail
Today on a nonstop domestic flight: fully booked, CR9 plane. At arrival one piece of checked-in luggage missing. Was told that three pieces had to be left at departure for weight resaons. I was the only HON on board and they left mine unloaded! It is now 6 hours after arrival, no delivery. Internet search says the luggage os still not found. HON call center told that it is at the dep. airport and it is planned to be shipped on the next non-stop later in the evening. But was told that is "planned" not guaranteed that they will ship it with this plane.
They really do not care any more for their key customers.
I can top that story: LH did not load my luggage and sent the bags to Lost&Found - before boarding was even completed! I was checked through in the morning and flew a couple of segments with meetings in-between. Holding a valid boarding pass I was slightly irritated when the gate agent stated: 'We thought you might not be taking this flight.' They could not tell me why the luggage was with Lost&Found already and it got absurd when Lost&Found refused to send the luggage to the plane immediately...