FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What airlines give pass for BKK Fast Track ?
Old Jul 14, 2012, 11:15 pm
transpac
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by stimpy
Sorry to tell you this, but you went into the wrong line. The fast track/crew immigration and security scan is nowhere near the genpop area. The fast track security is directly behind the immigration desks.

Not sure what to say, I went through a smallish door at the end on the M/N desks labeled "Air Crew" and "Premium Lane" and "Diplomatic, Official, Air Crew, ABTC, BOI, Buddhist Monks, Handicap". This is ~ mid-terminal, under what used to be "Passport Control #2". It was a very small area with two WTMDs, so we cleared security first then I went into what looked like a very large Immigration Hall. Maybe this was just for Fast Track?

I've been to the airport twice since, meeting family, and did not see any other "Fast Track" entrances. There is an air pass holder entrance, closer to Passport Control #3 (West Departing Immigration Hall), but I am pretty sure that is for people who work air-side?

Is there a Fast Track area closer to the East Departing Immigration Hall (Passport Control #1)? I didn't see it today?

Finally, what is the procedure for Fast Track departing? Security, then Immigration?

And for regular departures it it Immigration first then Security?