FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Finish with a Bang, Start with a Bang (LX F, OZ F, CA J, CX J, AA F, SQ J, BA F)
Old Jul 12, 2012, 12:28 pm
Short hair Francis

Programs: AC 75K, A3*G, AS MVPG, AA LT Gold 1MM, JL/JGC (OWS) , Marriott Titanium, Hertz 5*, Avis PC
Bread Basket

The Balik Salmon and Lobster Cocktail

I simply love this appetizer, very fresh seafood

Selection of air-dried meat specialties

The meats, maybe its me but it left much to be desired, thank god for that chili sauce from the last photo lol

Seasonal Salad with artichokes and cherry tomatoes

Red pepper soup with shiitake mushrooms

Went with the beef for main course and tried to make the best of it considering all those appetizers, turned out closer to baseball glove unfortunately

Cheese Slate, not cart, for speediness, the FAs simply cut the cheese at the galley and bring it out

I love the chocolate cake, so warm and melting

And finally some Inniskillin icewine, considering my group thesis is on the wine industry, its even funnier as they are made 20 mins away from where I am.

Yum, Swiss Chocolate

After about a 90 min dinner service, bedding was set up for the rest of the flight

And I’m giving Mr. Pillows a run for his money

“Now here’s the worse part about me, duvet and full flat seats on a plane doesn’t always work for me, I always get waken up by body heat”
#First World Problem

Again, this problems happens yet again, sometimes my best sleeps are on AA slanted-lie flat J or CX J, weirdly but true, so sadly, only 2 hours of sleep on the flight

Maybe I should borrow this blanket

About 1 hour of music then breakfast started, more champagne, nah, I already have the hangover headache

LX 87 Breakfast
Starters
Assortment of breakfast bread, preserves and honey

Fresh fruits, yogurts, muesli, and cereals, Cold Cuts

Main dish
Egg dish consisting of sausage, ham and spinach on the side

Coffee, tea and juices.

Breakfast Tray Service

Breakfast Bread

Cold Cuts with Balik Salmon

Egg Dish

I had this egg dish on another LX F flight from before and somehow never have like it, just taste so processed for some reason.

Another 45 mins and we were landing into Zurich, dead on, 6 o’clock for the curfew.
Gate was at the new non-Schengen D gate which was nice so there wasn’t any train shuttle to take.

Awww, my head kills from all those booze, head up to the Swiss First Lounge, no day-rooms, all given out and even a wait for the shower, ugh….

Ended up crashing at the far corner of the lounge, until the agent flagged me for the shower, pop some advil for the headache, another hour of sleep in the sleep and down to the far end of A for the flight to Paris.

Swiss International Airline 634
Zurich to Paris Charles de Gaulle
9:05am – 10:20am, 1 hr 15 min flight
Business Class, Seat 1C
Food – Continental Breakfast
Equipment – Airbus 320-200

A similar Swiss International Airlines Airbus 320 at the next gate over

Part 1 Continues Below