FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The worst and most dishonest restaurant in Paris "Au Gourmand"
Old Jul 11, 2012, 11:21 pm
CGRA

Originally Posted by menton1
"The closest restaurant to the Louvre". ???? The Louvre is over 1km long, there are dozens of restaurants that are "close" to the Louvre.

La Fourchette is a fairly reliable reservation service, albeit one devoted to tourists. Citivox is more reliable and has a lot more local traffic.

But you can post this review right on LaFourchette, you can also email them and advise them about having a hard time with the "discount". Perhaps you misunderstood the wording?
Hello

Yes this is the closest restaurant to particular area in the Louvres where we were located.
On "la fourchette" iphone app you have "around me" and it's true that this restaurant was very close that the area of the Louvres where we were.

Yes good idea, I'll e-mail la Fourchette. I'm French so it was easy to understand.
Funny part : the manager show me his own booking software and said.... look there is no discount indicated, otherwise I'd have indicated the discount....

Who in the world will go to a web site where a discount is available and will prefer to pay full price rather than the discounted price ?