FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Citi AA: now 40k, plus other offers as they appeared.[9.2011 - 5.2013]
Old Jul 7, 2012, 8:01 am
glenroebuck

I think somehow this got messed up for me - I did the two browser trick FF and IE

IE - visa
FF- amex

Filled them both out and then hit verify on the ie page it refreshed and blanked out all my info so I reinput it then verify and they both went to the submit button, I did ie first..got approved then firefox and got approved - then as I clicked through the last pages I noticed...they both said aa amex?? ...?? I have no idea how i messed this up so I quickly redid a visa app and it go sent to "futher review" status.

update - okay this is wild - I called for the status on my visa and they said it was in the final stages and should know tomorrow but...she said I was apporved for two aa amex cards and they would be sending me two - which I could cancel one when I get them? or keep and use both? uhh if I use them both and fufil the obligation - I should get the 50k miles from each correct?? And if they give me the visa --- would I be getting 150K miles?????

Last edited by glenroebuck; Jul 7, 2012 at 8:26 am