FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - All Ritz-Carlton Rewards Card offers [Consolidated]
Old Jun 28, 2012, 12:46 pm
holocker

Programs: Marriott Bonvoy Titanuim/Lifetime Platinum, Hilton Gold, United Silver
I applied for this card last Thursday- got a call early Friday to confirm income and transfer part of a credit line from another chase card. Received the card yesterday, so it looks like I made it before the rules were changed. I do know I have the card fee free for the first year. I am already Marriott gold so my status would not have changed, will need to wait and see if I get the 70,000 bonus points as I already have a business Marriott Visa. I called today to ask a couple questions on the travel benefits. I am not 100% sure the agent knew the correct answers, but htis is what I found out.
As far as the $200 airline incidental credit. First she said it only covers expenses on the plane, then she added baggage fees. She did state it would pay for seat upgrades and not for arliine change fees.
As far as the lounge pass she told me if I do not get it before my travels I can visit one of the lounges and would get the fees reimbursed. I did ask if I could use any airline lounge and she said it had to be one on the list.

After the fact I thought of asking if other airline lounge fees would be reimbursed as part of the $200, so I may call back or if someone knows the answer let me know. Also the $200 reimbursement is based on calendar year.