FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - All Ritz-Carlton Rewards Card offers [Consolidated]
Old Jun 28, 2012, 10:17 am
leonard016

Programs: WN A-list & CP, Delta GM
Looks like Chase is cracking down on the RC Residences owner requirement. Too bad. I was thinking of getting one for wife.

Thanks for reporting!
Originally Posted by romadaro
OK, now my Ritz Carlton Rewards account has reverted back to "Member" instead of GOLD status, so I called the RC Rewards customer service number (I hesitated to call Chase) and explained what had happened and she saw the changes, put me on hold and called Chase. When she came back she said that I had been initially approved for the credit card but the decision was changed because I responded to an offer that was only open to Ritz Carlton Residence owners. She told me I'd get a letter or email soon. So, even though the account may get initially approved through the normal channels they are checking on the back end to make sure you're a RC owner before they send the card. That is not to say that some before us haven't slipped through, but as luck would have it now they're doing their homework. I would assume that your account was probably closed for the same reason. Hopefully, end of mystery.