FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - All Ritz-Carlton Rewards Card offers [Consolidated]
Old Jun 21, 2012, 8:20 am
downright

Applied 6 days ago using the link posted above. Also have a Presidential Plus card that I have had for a couple years as well as some other Chase card that I never use. Never had a Marriott card. Also, not a RC residence owner.

After applying, got the message that my application needed further review, and I should receive a response within 30 days.

Noticed on my RC rewards page yesterday that my status changed to Gold and also saw the card profile jump up on Chase.com.

Will post again if and when I receive the 70k bonus, as well as confirmation as to whether or not the first year fee is waived. Of course, it says it may take the typical 6-8 weeks to post after my first purchase using the card, so we shall see. Hopefully worst case scenario is I get bumped down to the regular 50k point offer without having the fee waived. In that case, I'm just going dump my Amex Plat and save $55. Don't really use that card to its full potential.