FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Now Dead]100,000 BA Avios Chase Card, $150 fee
Old Jun 16, 2012, 5:02 pm
gotofly
Formerly known as vgandhi

Programs: Delta 1 MM and Platinum, United Premier Platinum, Starwood Gold, Club Carlson Gold, Choice Gold
Originally Posted by tru2logan
Curious as to a data point maybe a rencent applicant could help with... Both me and my wife got the 100k offer when it came out in 2009. I cancelled November 2011, reapplied last month and have already gotten my first 50k...

My wife still has her original card from 2009, if i cancell it now and immediately reapply, im wondering if she would be approved and get the new bonus.

In the past with chase, which has been more important on a churn...The time since you applied for the original offer, or the time since you cancelled the the original offer card???
I cancelled my chase united card which I had from last 10 years and applied for the new one the denied so I called the number on the denial letter and explained to them that I was getting a different product and will like to switch the credit from my previous card onto the new one after involving a supervisor the approved me and will give me the card and bonus you can try the same