FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - KOA car rental
Thread: KOA car rental
View Single Post
Old Jun 14, 2012, 1:45 pm
am1108

Programs: UA 2P, UC, Hertz 5*, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by sylvia hennesy
Dollar at KOA is giving me a "Sebring or similar" sedan; but how do I find out what the "other" might (very well) be (can't find anything but "similar" on their website)?
Is this the right place to ask? Thanks!
This is the best place to ask given the wealth of knowledge and experience that everyone has here....

To answer your question, you cant really find out specifically what cars the location has. You can call them to ask, although im not sure what kind of answer they will give. At Dollars and Thriftys the "Sebring/Similar" that I have seen are Ford Fusion, Dodge Avenger, Chrysler Sebring which the latter two are the newer introductions to the fleet that I have seen. The problem is that every location/area is different so you cannot really know what vehicles are available ahead of time... i.e. In Florida you will see a big variety of vehicles, especially with higher trims that you would not find at any other different locations. In the Pacific Northwest the fleet seems to have a mix of Toyotas in it while in D.C. (area) I've seen mostly Chrysler, Dodge, Fords in their fleet and in Florida you are adding some Kias and even a larger selection of Dodge like the Challenger. I've never been to KOA so im not sure