FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Very strange "package" from Sheraton Orlando North
Old Jun 14, 2012, 2:10 am
KosherKimchee

Programs: UA 1K MM, AS MVPG, SPG PLAT 100
Originally Posted by bulldoggolfer05
Did the front desk actually give the lunch box to you or was it left in your room? If the latter, it sounds like it wasn't a package amenity, but rather something unintentionally left behind by a previous guest/housekeeping.

Was handed a large blue "Sheraton Orlando North" blue bag at checkin but didnt look inside (it was zipped) until later. It was then I found the lunchbox, which was also a zipper blue "Sheraton Orlando North" item, except it had Minerva's name on it.

So the questions here prompted me to go talk to the front desk. Not to complain, but just to figure out what happened. The agent I spoke to was shocked, apparently Minerva works at the front desk and someone gave me her snackbox. The agent has her colleague run to the back to fetch the gym bag et al. and he returned panicked that they were locked up (it was late last evening, I'm checking out now). He asked if they could 'mail me the gym bag" and I told them they could save the postage and trouble and just ship me some starpoints instead.

So the Minerva mystery is solved (and sorry Minerva for eating your chips ahoy cookies but I was famished and working all night), and I will get some points for something that really didnt both me in the least. I do need to get a spork for my son now, though.