FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Good Travel Surge Protector?
View Single Post
Old Jun 12, 2012, 9:18 am
bktong

Programs: Delta Sky Miles Diamond, Alaska 75K, SPG Platinum, Hilton Honors Diamond Elite
How annoying are your cords and wires?

As a consultant, I'm constantly wrapping and unwrapping the same 3-4 power wires (laptop, tablet, phone, ereader, camera) all the time. At the airport, at the client, at the hotel, at the office, at the coffee shop etc. I'd guess i follow this habit at least 20x a week.

I basically want something like my current surge protectors at home, where I can just leave everything plugged in, but carry with me on the road. My searches haven't returned anything. Maybe someone knows of some product?

I was debating doing something about it and dabbling my hands in a personal passion at the same time (product development). But before I go down that route, I figure it best be to ask the FlyerTalk community if cord management is just a perceived nuisance by me, or if it's also frustrating to you? If so, respond or PM.

For those seeking organizational solutions, I found another cord management thread which game some great tips http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trave...traveling.html