Old Jun 6, 12, 8:17 pm
  #27  
WillCAD
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Baltimore, MD USA
Programs: Southwest Rapid Rewards. Tha... that's about it.
Posts: 4,094
15% of the screeners at one airport in no way reflect upon the other 85% who worked side-by-side with them and either didn't know or didn't care that they weren't doing their jobs...

On the other hand, I have to say, I have a LOT more sympathy for these people who were, in essence, doing exactly what I've been wanting for nearly two years - not victimizing people at random by subjecting them to invasive and abusive screening methodologies without warrant, probable cause, or articulable suspicion.

As cynical as I am, I have to wonder how many of these "random" screenings were skipped due to laziness or apathy, and how many of them were skipped because the screeners actually have a conscience, and it visited them in the middle of the night and taught them the true meaning of the words "freedom", "liberty", and "dignity".
WillCAD is offline