FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Diamond or Zirconia
View Single Post
Old Jun 5, 2012, 9:26 am
mnmag
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAPlat; *Gold; Hyatt Diam; SPG Plat; PWP goddess
Originally Posted by Radiant Flyer
FYI: The Andaz Wall Street has downgraded all Diamonds, the property is on a downgrade all together. in 2011 I spent a total of 30 nights at this hotel 10 of those in the Buttonwood Suite. I've stayed at this hotel since it open and there are downgrades all over the place, from the complimentary snacks and beverages to no more Diamond Breakfast VIA room service and service such as housekeeping and food and beverage has fallen to disappointing levels. This used to be my to go to Hyatt hotel in NYC but it has tumbled to the NOT TO GO TO HYATT. I've been working on a review of my last 3 stays here since April, I want to do a fair review which I will post soon. I hand several friends who work in the area and all of them says the Andaz Wall Street is not so Andazie!
Wow, you expressed exactly what my experience was @ the Andaz WS on Sun. nt.! My room was not ready @ 4:30p, but the host was able to find another rm (was using a free suite nt), that had just become 'available' & was told that only the mini-bar needed to be replenished. When I got to the room (after having some refreshments in the lobby), the bath area definitely did not seem like it had been truly cleaned (black ceramic floor was not mopped well). Also, the service @ Wall & Water for breakfast the following morning was terrible. I was really disappointed, esp. since I had never experienced such poor service here on past visits!

I reported all of this upon check-out (& was told that my comments would be passed on to mgmt), & had requested that my receipt be sent to my e-mail (which didn't happen). Really sad!