FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - new 50% off sale
View Single Post
Old May 26, 2012, 9:34 am
virtualaris

Programs: KF Gold, QF Gold, MR Platinum, Accor Platinum, IHG Platinum
Just checked out the list of participating hotels, and I don't think that is the updated version one. I remembered that Novotel Phuket Panwa was no longer part of Accor affiliation anymore since 1 year ago and now the hotel was rebranded as Panwa Beach Resort while their newest Novotel in Phuket (Novotel Phuket Vintage Park) is not on the list. I also noticed that all seasons and Pullman brands in Indonesia are also participating. However, it only list All Seasons Legian Bali and Pullman Bali Legian; while other 3 newly opened All Seasons and two newest Pullman were not included. It seems that Accor forgot to update their list, so no need to worry for everyone who would book their favorite properties (except Sofitel; for sure) since the list were still outdated.

Originally Posted by agham
hope will work at that time. because i just check now, the hotel that i want to visit is not available for the 50% rate. but when i download the pdf. the hotel is listed on sale list. hope they will fix this problem soon.
Don't worry. It might not be available on this time since the rate would be available when 12 June 2012 as of their T&C.