FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IHG Premium Visa card [UK] (was PC Rewards Black Visa Card)
Old May 25, 2012, 10:35 am
Clearwater

[QUOTE=Keefy-boy;18641328]Just got mine too this afternoon. Same as yours by the look of it. Any idea of restrictions as to where and when it can be used? Which brand did you book?

There was no restriction as far as I am aware but as with normal reward nights thay are always subject to availability. I have booked an Intercontinental hotel without any problem. The email that we received also says "your annual Free Night* valid at any of our 4,400 hotels worldwide" if this also answers your question. There is also no need to book another night at normal rates to receive your free night, as in the case of Ambassador membership for their weekend free night. Just treat it as if booking a reward night on points, the only difference being that you have to ring the telephone number to be able to do so. You immediately receive an email confimation for your booking and it also appears in your upcoming reservations on your priority club account.