FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Connections in Copenhagen (CPH)
View Single Post
Old May 23, 2012, 1:58 pm
Wilbur12

Programs: Eurobonus
Originally Posted by Mrcepan990
As it is my first post on this forum I'd like to say hello to everybody

Ok, to the business now. I'm about to book indirect flight from Warsaw to Aberdeen through Copenhagen, all operated by SAS. Price and travel time are very good, although I'm worried about transfer time which is only 35 minutes. I would normally take the risk as I flew more than few times in my life, but I'm booking for other person who is not very experienced in plane travelling. SAS advisor told me it should be enough as Copenhagen airport is fairly easy when it comes to transferring, plus this option wouldn't appear on their website if that wasn't doable.

Exact times of flights are:
14:10 - 15:35 SK752 Warsaw (Terminal A) - Copenhagen (Terminal 3)
16:10 - 17:00 SK1521 (QI) Copenhagen (Terminal 3) - Aberdeen

As you can see terminal is the same for both flights.

So what is your opinion? Will it be enough?

Thanks in advance!

//Sorry if I asked similar question to the one previously posted, but couldn't find anyone with that short time for transferring.
The "Terminal 3" term is a bit misplaced. Departure/Arrival gates at CPH are A B C D. The Warsaw flight will probably arrive at B (but A or D is possible). The Aberdeen fight will leave from one of the C gates which is where most non- schengen flights leave from. So you will need to go through passport control when heading for the Aberdeen gate (as UK is not a Schengen member).
But easy and fast to transfer in Copenhagen, so don't worry..