FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Bangkok Airways Experience
View Single Post
Old May 22, 2012, 5:21 pm
dsquared37
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Some of this 'n some of that
Originally Posted by UAAAPeter
I took a roundtrip on PG from BKK at the beginning of the month and the return was credited but not the outbound. I have filed a request for missing mileage. Anyone have experience with this airline on stuff like this? I rather like them - everyone in the FF program gets to go in the lounges and you get another 10kg of luggage and they give great meals on the plane. But I wonder what their mileage rigor is like. I got both segments (and some bonuses) a few months ago so I have not given up on them. Also what chance do I have of seeing credit for my Budget rental mileage? So far no sign but that is hardly surprising - it takes for ever even in the US.
We've failed to receive a segment credit twice in the last few years. I've always called in and the points have credited within a week or two thereafter.

In crediting Thailand car rentals (Avis and Hertz) to several hotels and airlines I've had to fight tooth and nail. Still trying to get credit for December rentals. Since none of these involved Budget nor PG they aren't great parallels.