FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Web not showing pending rentals
View Single Post
Old May 20, 2012, 8:47 pm
AutoSlash
Company Representative - AutoSlash and HotelSlash

Originally Posted by ACEDAD
I don't want to look up a specific reservation. I want to see a list of all my reservations like it had 2+ weeks ago.

I rent from Thrifty 25-30 times per year. Even though I do a good job of tracking my reservations using TripIt, I want to be sure I've rented for every trip. I also need to make sure I didn't accidentally book twice for the same trip (like I found about about this morning and thanks Thrifty for letting my cancel one of them).
Ah. Thought you were talking about the broken reservation lookup function--Thrifty's had an issue for the last couple of weeks where you can't view a reservation (clicking "submit" just returns you to the screen where you enter your confirmation number and last name). We discovered the mobile site as a workaround to that.

As for the list of reservations, are you referring to the one inside of your Blue Chip profile page? That's the only reservation list we're aware of. We weren't aware that one was broken. It's probably related to the other outage referred to above.