FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Cars at FLL
Thread: Cars at FLL
View Single Post
Old May 20, 2012, 8:15 pm
agero2k5

Programs: na
Originally Posted by jonnychoc
That's odd as over the last two months, I have gotten nothing but great service from this location. I've had several weekly rentals (as I'm there weekly on a project through next month) and my last 4 rentals on ES have either been a 2012 300 or a 2012 Avalon. It's a total crap shoot what you will get but there always seems to be something I'm ok with.

The other thing that seems to be happening at this location is there is an unwritten rule to get whatever you want by tipping the greeter. I have personally seen this 3 times in the last month. I don't have an issue with it personally because I always seem to get something I'm happy with but think it's funny and think that's why some people are being "denied".

They always ask what I'm looking for and offer to pull it up if available. I guess being there so often has advantages...
wow you seen customers tipping agents there? how dirty and slimeballs they are wow.no wonder why that tourist got that new BMW 3 series and the customer from the states was denied.horrible service and the guy was an executive member from national and he also got treated like dirt.also its runned by a new manager there and he was nasty and rude and treats executive members like the toilet,i bet he came from a location up north like jfk or lga.