FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - United CFO Rainey Implies Certain Elites were "Over Entitled".
Old May 19, 2012, 12:00 pm
FlyWorld

Originally Posted by dkc715
"We have certain groups in this (Mileage Plus) program that were over entitled..." according to United's CFO John Rainey, as per his presentation at the BofA Transportation Conference held on May 17th. The entire webcast is available on United's investor relations website, and he makes the comment 11- 12 minutes into the presentation. Since the CFO is a PMCO guy, I imagine he is referring to PMUA fliers. Mr. Rainey also raves about Shares.

So, I guess we have the answer to all of the complaints enumerated by Premiers, 1Ks, GS, MM, etc. We were simply over entitled, not loyal!! Our new airline.

Wow. As we discover the full extent of what has really been done post 3/3, I never cease to be amazed at how horrible this once great airline has become. This management team is rotten from the top and even if that's how they feel and what they think, speaking this way about your most valuable customers in a public forum is positively outrageous and in a rational company would be grounds for termination.

Thank you for sharing.

As many other posters have mentioned, I'm really glad that these **** are not over-entitled for their multi-million dollar salaries and bonuses.