FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - "There is no longer a dedicated 1K line"
View Single Post
Old May 10, 2012, 9:40 pm
chinatraderjmr

Programs: EK-IO, UA-1K2MM, ETIHAD-GOLD, SPG-PLAT LIFETIME, JUMEIRAH SERIUS GOLD
Originally Posted by jacroweORD
i called [the 1K number]

they answer hi, name is xyz...welcome to the Premier line...i ask if this is the 1K line...they say, yes...for all elites...woman not very helpful as I ask if 1K line is gone or not...she says its still here for baggage etc..or mileage plus..

call back..(like usual) another woman says its still here, just using it for all premiers now as they are overwhelmed with calls. I tell her i am REALLY annoyed..(looking for the old 1K bunch of savers i can't find online anymore)...

says she will get me to a 1K agent that can help. On hold now...

Anyone know the true answer?? Also, can they help me get back any of the upgrade certs i have "used" but were not returned.. (tongue/cheek)

These people need to get their act together...simple solution was NOT to remove all the current elite processes for 1Ks.
Alas there is no more 1K line as ALL ELITES are the same. (welcome to Aeroflot). If you want one of the great PMUA 1K agents what I do is when a man answers I just hang up. When a woman answers I say "hi, are you by any chance in HNL?". If yes, that is a old 1K agent. If no, hsng up and keep trying till you get a HNLRR agent

Last edited by Ocn Vw 1K; May 10, 2012 at 10:22 pm Reason: conforming edit from original quote.