FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - IHG Premium Visa card [UK] (was PC Rewards Black Visa Card)
Old May 9, 2012, 11:39 am
Clearwater

Originally Posted by Keefy-boy
I qualified for the free night cert in March. Still waiting!
I am in the same position. Qualified in January of this year and had my first statement after qualifying in early February.

After signing in, it states on its webpage "Please allow 6 to 8 weeks from your next statement for full details of how to redeem your free night stay voucher for spending £10,000 in your card."

Waited for the 8 weeks to pass and heard nothing. Contacted PC Visa (Barclaycard) and was told it was not their problem and that I had to contact Priority Club customer services on a given number, which I did. They told me it was also not their problem, it was PC Visa (Barclaycard) and told me to ring them for the second time. Going round in circles, I called them again and was told that someone would contact me within 5 days with an answer.

Patiently waited for the 5 days to pass, heard nothing, waited another 5 days, still nothing, in fact waited a whole month and still heard nothing.

After a month of waiting, I called PC Visa (Barclaycard) again, this all costs me money as it is not a freephone number, and went through the same saga that it was a Priority Club issue and I had to call them. Told them I already had done so and again they said they would look into it. They also acknowledged that I had called them a month earlier.

Hoping that this will soon be sorted as I was looking to use the voucher in the summer but I do not hold my breath. The monthly posting of points from our previous months spending, now appears thankfully on time after problems at the beginning of the year. So, maybe, I will be lucky after all.