FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - JFK Inter-Terminal Connections (consolidated)
Old May 8, 2012, 10:19 pm
floridastorm

Originally Posted by sbm12
Pretty much, yeah.

There are sidewalks but it also means reclearing security while riding the shuttle bus would avoid that.
I asked Delta about the shuttle bus from T3 to T4. They in fact do have one that departs from T3 Gate 11 to T4 every 15 minutes. I told them I was arriving into T3 on Delta and Departing out of T4 on Singapore. They never really indicated if I also had to be departing on Delta out of T4 in order to ride the shuttle. I find that a lot of these airlines customer services are vague on some of these gray area issues.

Even though you are flying into T3 on Delta I am wondering if they allow you on the shuttle if you are not flying out of T4 on Delta?

Also, another issue with Delta. Four of us traveling with two bags each. I know that Delta will transfer our bags to Singapore Airlines. But, they couldn't really tell me whether they would charge us for the bags and told me to check at the ticket counter in Orlando Airport. I thought that domestic airlines don't charge for bags if they are going to be transferred to an international flight. More vagueness.

Why am I still flying with Delta, which I unfortunately have for years? How I wish they would allow the Asian airlines to do domestic runs in the US. A lot of this nonsense would end quickly and with most of the American airlines out of business in 6 months.