FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - General Questions re: MileagePlus Flex PQP ( was Flex PQM)
Old May 7, 2012, 6:47 pm
gradsflyer

Programs: UA Gold, HA Premier, Hertz #1 Gold PC, SBUX Gold
Originally Posted by kokimoto
Hi,
Has anyone experienced missing FEQM from the legacy Continental PP Card? And been able to rectify it? I typically get credited for my charges on the 18th of the month and am missing the credit. I've called both Chase and MP several times and have not been able to address this. I'd appreciate any guidance on this. Thanks.
CC EQM postings have been a chronic issue since March 3rd, and there have been several threads discussing this. I have the PMUA Select Card which earns up to 5k in EQMs per year on UA.com purchases and still have not received any EQMs for March or April despite getting the RDMs. I have sponken with Chase and they said they would report this to UA. About a week after speaking with them I received a letter in the mail indicating that they would indeed credit the EQMs but that unlike RDMs earned with credit cards these must now for whatever reason be credited and reported manually, and that it will typically take two statement periods. You can search for the thread on this but people have reported a variety of experiences with CC EQMs randomly posting with delays without much systematic explanation since March 3rd.