FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - United Months of Miles
View Single Post
Old May 4, 2012, 8:41 pm
jasonvr

Programs: UA Gold/0.744MM, WN AL, Hyatt Diamond, MR Scum, Hertz PC, National Exec, Avis PC
Originally Posted by paradocs
Indeed? So that you can play stall and delay for months or even over two years in my case? Your customers should not have to email you dozens of times about one incident to achieve satisfaction. You should follow up in a timely manner. You should have telephones that are answered. You should have telephone messages and emails that are returned.
Gotta say I agree. This the response I got just today about a missing transaction from 1/21/2012

You answered:
It has now been another 3 weeks and these miles have not posted. I
realize that there are integration issues, but this is unacceptable. I
have had purchases later than this one post properly

I apologize for the continued delay in crediting your account with your due mileage.

There is an error which has delayed the process to convert your purchases into miles. We are currently working diligently to resolve this. We plan to update you on the progress we are making in resolving this issue. In addition, we will alert you when we have confirmed the posting of your miles to your MileagePlus Account.

We truly apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your continuing patience in resolving this issue.
Who wants to be they never "update [me] on the progress [they] are making in resolving this issue"?