FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hall of Shame: Photographic Evidence of Disgusting Acts by Delta Air Lines Passengers
Old May 2, 2012, 8:29 pm
PRWeezer

Programs: Atlanta's hometown airline. A bunch of hotel programs. PetSmart PetPerks.
Originally Posted by nypdLieu
Is the pitch that drastic on UA's planes? I once had a bad experience on a CO 757 with reclining seats.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/conti...ht-saying.html
Wow I only read the first couple of posts, but I've had "that guy" in front of me reclining before takeoff, and I'm that girl who's not a fan...only in one case I was clearly the winner.

Long story short, in the late 1990s, before GIDS when out of LAX you would still get pulled up for an upgrade on board by a Red Coat...I got my revenge on "that guy" whose seat had been reclined since he boarded. He was in his tank top, on his way to the Bahamas, carrying on about how much of a big shot he was flying to the Bahamas (while in coach). When I was bumped up by the Red Coat he said, "what did she do, you taking her off?" I had the pleasure of saying, as the Red Coat retrieved my carry on from the overhead, "no, sir, I'm headed up front for a glass of champagne, feel free to recline your seat now."