FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Colombia dental tourism
View Single Post
Old Apr 30, 2012, 9:32 pm
thebug622

Originally Posted by xooz
Not sure about the area you live in, but there is a dental college in Georgia (Augusta). We have referred people there, as the price is much cheaper. We also refer people to the local Atlanta dental hygiene school for cleanings if they cannot pay.

See if there is a local dental college and perhaps they can provide you with some inexpensive care. If you are willing to fly to Colombia with your fingers crossed to have significant dental work done by a dentist you have not met, best of luck.
Thats a good suggestion and I did go on the internet to check U Washington dental school (I live an hour north of Seattle) they had 3 levels of students and 3 levels of prices. The lowest priced was still considerably more then what I'd get in Colombia.And there is a long wait for an appointment in the meantime I need to chew my food. I have had good luck in the past receiving dental care in Thailand and the Phillipines, my dentist in Thailand was a grad of NYU (and most of the Dentists in the clinic had degrees from US, Aus, or UK schools) and my Phillipine dentist had previously had a license in California.So I felt I was in good hands. Thanks for the suggestions