FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Lloyds Avios credit cards
View Single Post
Old Apr 27, 2012, 3:23 am
PanGalactic
Suspended

Programs: BA Gold, BA Lounge Rats, BA Audit Survivors, CW Kitchen Defender, CX Noodle Connoisseurs Club
Originally Posted by navatwal
i signed up for the card in Jan for the Premier DUO card which advised to spend £500 per month for three months.

I odnt have the exact T&C's of the offer however the 10k were not posted to my account.

My spending for three months was (mix between MC and AMEX card, mostly abroad) was as follows:

Jan - £656
Feb - £1076
March - £1130

I have recevied a letter back stating that " the opening offer was to earn 10000 points if you completed £500 spend using your Amex card only in each of the first three months, unfrtunately you did not meet the required spend in month two as £515.55 (foreign currency exchange) which debited your card on 2/3/12 does not earn Avios and therefore does not count towards monthly spend.

Firstly was the £500 per month spend only on the Amex card?
There is confusion over what is classed as month 1-3, I have three statements, the above is the figures on them statements,

Even if £515 was not eligible on month two or 3 I am still beeting the target of £500 per month.

Is this a cock-up by Lloyds TSB or my mistake?

Cock up by Lloyds.

Surprised they put it in a letter though!

Complain!

Have you had your 4th Statement yet by the way? The points aren't supposed to post until the 4th one.

Still complain though!

(A phone complaint should do, no need to write letters)