FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton Hawaiian Village vs. Royal Hawaiian
Old Apr 24, 2012, 6:17 am
Bearcat06

Programs: UA/Hawaiian/Marriott
Originally Posted by JeremyS1973
So what I am hearing is she has never stayed anyplace else? So she has no idea what Halekulani, the Hyatt Regency, Royal Hawaiian, Trump, Moana Surfrider, New Otani, Outrigger Reef, Outrigger Waikiki Beach, Waikiki Parc Hotel, Hotel Renew, Embassy Suites, Marriott or Kahala are like?
A. She/They get good deals from the Hawaiian Hilton....much better deals than they can get anywhere else on Oahu.....

B. She/They have walked around Waikiki and hit those hotels using their restaurants/bars and roamed around the hotel property..... and like them but would much rather stay there....

C. Once again, just because you don't like the place, why condem it...?

Originally Posted by JeremyS1973

The nicest beach in Waikiki is Kuhio Beach, directly across from the Hyatt Regency.
You need to get out more when you visit Oahu.....that is not the best beach here.....

Originally Posted by cblaisd
I don't like "central" Waikiki; it's noisy and there is too much traffic and crowds until the wee hours.
Hence the reason I live where I live.... Diamond Head Side of Waikiki across from Kapiolani Park.....

Last edited by cblaisd; Apr 24, 2012 at 6:57 am Reason: Merged poster's two consecutive posts