FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Holiday Inn Kandooma -- Maldives
View Single Post
Old Apr 18, 12, 6:34 am
BA97

Programs: BA Gold
Latest prices quoted to me on a booking I made this week...

• Buffet Breakfast at Kandooma Café - US$29.00++ per Adult
  • Half Board - breakfast and dinner at Kandooma Café US$84.00++ per Adult
  • Full Board - breakfast, lunch and dinner at Kandooma Café US$123.00++ per Adult
  • "Stay Spirited" - selected beverages in all restaurants & bars - Treat yourself to a wide variety of international drinks, cocktails and juices: Coke, Sprite, Diet Coke, Fanta Orange, Chilled Orange Juice, Chilled Apple Juice, Chilled Pineapple Juice, Featured Draft Beer, Vodka, Gin, Rum, Whisky, Brandy, White & Red Wine, Kandooma Coco, Mojito, Cosmopolitan, Caipirinha, Caiproska, Pina Colada, and the Tom Collins - US$70.00++ per Adult
  • "Dine Around" - dine in all restaurants (events & lobster dishes excluded) - The ultimate culinary experience! Feast at any of our restaurants—Kandooma Café, Bokkuraa Coffee Club and The Kitchen— with your unique Dine Around package. Tantalise your palate with a wide array of dishes! - US$181.00++ per Adult
  • "Stay Indulgent" - drink & dine everywhere (lobster dishes excluded) - The truly indulgent package! Have breakfast, lunch and dinner in any outlet of your choice and stay spirited with drinks anywhere—minibar and room service included! Immerse yourself in our stunning events - Fisherman’s Market, Dine IN! the Kitchen and the Maldivian Beach BBQ—all included. Spoil yourself by indulging on all we have on offer! - US$251.00++ per Adult

I see they quote individually for breakfast, and earlier up this thread $20++ mains at the pool bar are referenced (which makes me think $39++ extra for full board vs. half board isn't the best deal). Any more information on food prices? Obviously based on consumption, but it sounds like it might be practical to do all-inclusive drinks and just pay-as-you-go for food (as ejh25 is asking too). I've emailed the hotel back about that option, and to see if they can send sample menu & prices.