FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Metal Credit Cards, Important to you? Why?
Old Apr 16, 2012, 8:58 am
chimex02

I read the forums and was pretty sure the talk about assets was a bit overstated. I have scores in the 760-780 range with high annual income, over 300k (again new to ft so I say this more for those wanting to know criteria more than for show) customer service was great during app process. Did whole thing by phone and app by email, took 3 days. FYI I watched a linked unboxing and when they opened up package for the first time, revieled the brown JP Morgan signature visa. This is the standard "back up" plastic card (same account #s) which I found pretty cool. I wanted back up card because the sapphire preferred got scratched up pretty quick, but after multiple uses you can tell the palladium won't have nearly the same problem. Much higher quality card.

Hope that helps!

Oops sorry Mia, please disregard palladium requirement comments, but hope the quality suggestion is helpful for those looking for "metal cards" I know it would have helped me.

Last edited by chimex02; Apr 16, 2012 at 9:15 am Reason: To make nice with Mia