FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ! A modification has been made to your itinerary. Please contact United Reservations
Old Apr 14, 2012, 2:03 pm
view-with-a-room

Programs: DL PM - IC RA - HHonors Gold - Hertz Gold - AA - US - CO - Choice Privileges
! A modification has been made to your itinerary. Please contact United Reservations to have your ticket reissued.
This reservation was ticketed and confirmed on Sat., Mar. 31, 2012 at 9:46 a.m. Central Time.

One and only one reservation and so one and only one confirmation number but after five minutes the agent still continued to request I confirm the confirmation number, again. To preserve some level of sanity after 30 minutes on the phone between hold time and confirmation number confirmation time I hung up and called back. The next agent transfered me to "international" to address an "out of sync issues" with the domestic segments of an international flight.

update... On hold, again. Requested a supervisor twice and dropped calls twice. International flight and told by all involved no way to check in with the current reservation.

update... Email confirmation of flights list Sat, 07JUL12 UA53576 IAD-TUL received today with March 31 as the issue date -- but no such flight exists. So four hours later we still have not identified the resolution; or for that matter we still have not identified the problem. I am told again and again "computer glitch" and "thank you very much" and end of call.

Obviously I am just venting, but the flight is to Mumbai and I do hope to depart and return without issue given the undertaking involved with a trip to India.

Last edited by view-with-a-room; Apr 14, 2012 at 5:23 pm