FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Oman, Oh man it dosn't get much worse than this...
Old Apr 14, 2012, 2:37 am
lunardream

Programs: GF Black
Originally Posted by chokdee
Well Oman Air have at least got back to me pretty quickly and are investigating my complaint so that is good news.

I will post any updates as and when.

Dear Mr. Chokdee,

Thank you for your feedback sent on 11th Apr. ’12, regarding your experience on Oman Air. We sincerely regret to note the inconvenience you and your daughter encountered in Muscat. Your experience and observation had our utmost concern and we have initiated an immediate internal review to investigate the matter.

Mr. Chokdee, we value our premium customers as well as their feedback, both are equally important to us. We appreciate your kind understanding and patience while we evaluate our services. We intend to revert to you once all the relevant information with regards to your experiences have been obtained to enable us to respond to you conclusively.

Thank you once again and assuring you of concern and care at all times.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Oman Air, Customer Relations
I didn't digest this response since I have little faith in after-sale services in the Gulf region. BTW, while on topic, you shocked me with your story about the GF experience. did this really happen? hmm, interesting because I haven't seen anyone experiencing such a good response and generous compensation. BTW, can you tell me which hotel they provided for? was it Golden Toilet in Manama or Movenpick across the airport?