FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Definitive "Delta - TSA Pre-Check" thread
Old Apr 13, 2012, 11:45 am
landeej

Programs: Delta DM, SPG Plat 100 (LT Gold), IHG Spire, Hyatt Diamond, HH Gold, National EE, Hertz Prez Circle
Originally Posted by tusphotog
Apparently Pre-Check is up and running at LaGarbage...TSA press release is here

By the way, last week when I passed through LAX, the folks at the SC were very excited to tell me that April 24 Pre-Check would be up and running at T5. Not sure how accurate that is, of course...
Unfortunately this isn't available at the Marine Air Terminal - TSA agent laughed at me yesterday when I asked, and pointed at the available space where the screening line began, and said there just wasn't enough room to put a separate line. Also, while at the LGA DO in March, I believe the Delta folks we met with said that Pre-Check wasn't going to be available in Terminal C for a few months at least.

Then again, at least that's better than JFK where yet another TSA agent laughed at me last month when I asked when Pre-Check would be coming to T2, and he pointed out how much of a piece of sh*t T2 was, and the available space.

At least I'm keeping the agents amused...