FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Best *A Biz/First Class
View Single Post
Old Apr 8, 2012, 5:57 am
UAPremExecflyer
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K 1.8MM, Hertz PC, Marriott Platinum/Lifetime Gold
Originally Posted by Zoui21
I'm looking to book an award ticket off UA flying either LHR-NYC or NYC-LHR with any amount of stopovers. What I'm really looking for is the C or F experience, as I practically never fly either of them except when I get enough miles for an award.
So basically, my question is for that route which airline has the best C cabin and lounges, and which has the best F cabin and lounges (lounges probably goes to LH). Also, I need to know if the F is worth the extra 17.5 K because that would take an extra 1/2 year for me to accumulate.
I really want to make this an interesting experience so please voice your opinions
Thanks,
Zoui21
Can I suggest you do a little research yourself. There are multiple threads about the respective merits of "best" F and C cabins in *A. Here's a sort of master list that covers which airlines have F and C products http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/star-...es-thread.html
There are also multiple threads in the Trip Reports forum that cover LH, LX, SQ, UA, US, OS, LO, SK, TP.
There are also comparative threads (e.g) UA vs. LH vs. LX
If you want a stopover TATL, then you will need to look at the mileage programme which you are using. Each programme has its own rules about the number of stopover(s) allowed on award tickets.

Last edited by UAPremExecflyer; Apr 8, 2012 at 6:00 am Reason: added SK and TP