FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - $50,000.00 to $100,000.00 for an FT Community Director
Old Feb 5, 2004, 2:06 am
GUWonder
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Punki:
I can seen your point, GUWonder, and it is a good one, but I honestly think that this particular effort could only work if the director was located in The House of Miles and had frequent opportunities to interact personally with Randy so that he/she would learn to think and react like Randy. This plan can only succeed if there is total objectivitiy and really seamless interaction, communication and eventually thinking processes between Randy and this employee.</font>
I agree with much of what you say. We want to keep FT as a reflection of the Best of Randy. Perhaps, a structure whereby the FT Community Director is in the House of Miles while said person's support/moderators are offshore. It would mean that the direction would come direct from the House of Miles and there is more bang for the buck. Remote management is less of an issue with such a structure, and I am sure that we can find a way that works.