FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Not implemented] Citi ThankYou Points To Be Transferable To BA, AA & Singapore Air
Old Apr 4, 2012, 8:15 am
meshugener

Wirelessly posted (SAMSUNG-SGH-T359/T359UVJI2 SHP/VPP/R5 NetFront/3.5 SMM-MMS/1.2.0 profile/MIDP-2.1 configuration/CLDC-1.1)

Originally Posted by Happy
Originally Posted by taliesin
dansdeals.com is now reporting that this is official. Apparently it only works with certain TYP cards, eg Premier. Supposedly more airlines will be coming online in the very near future.

http://www.dansdeals.com/archives/20748

http://forums.dansdeals.com/index.ph...8269#msg208269

Edit: Ur, maybe.... Some in the DDF are reporting that they cannot see the transfer. I don't have any TY card, so I can't test personally.
Please see this poster on DDF that claimed he could see the Transfer Option and now said he actually did not have a TYP account when being asked to post a screen shot...

May be everybody is being had, including Dan of Dan's Deal.

Offline meshugener

Dansdeals Platinum Elite

Re: A New Era For Citi Thank You Points
« Reply #117 on: Today at 06:47:45 pm »
BINGO!!! Its already in effect! You can now actually transfer Citi Thank You points into BA or Singapore! Just log in into your account and select Rewards > Thank You Points Exchange > Exchange Now, then select the airline you wish to transfer, either British Airways or Singapore Airlines, enter your FF account number and the amount of points you wish to transfer and you're all set! Long Live DansDeals!

Offline meshugener

Dansdeals Platinum Elite

Re: A New Era For Citi Thank You Points
« Reply #136 on: Today at 09:56:37 pm »
Quote from: Side incomer on Today at 09:26:50 pm

Meshuganar,
Please post a screenshot of the transfer option.
This would be the best way to prove, once and forever.

believe it or not, I don't have a Thank You account.
Sorry, Ms. Happy, I've never said I could "see" the transfer option. Reread the thread on DDF and next time be carefull before poking fun on me.... You can see that this whole thing is not plain bluff as the TY reps most say thats the way how to transfer and its already in effect. So its probably something in process to go in effect, so just wait a bit longer.