FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Consolidated "Waitlist for Award Seats Questions/Issues [ARCHIVE]
Old Apr 3, 2012, 6:36 pm
Lawnboy

Hello,

Some more questions on this waitlisting deal with SHARES. I booked a really nice combo C/F award that includes *A partners. Took four calls and two hours. The two connecting domestic UA flights only had Y award seats. Originally, these flights showed up twice in the ua.com itin, once for confirmed 'X' and another waitlisted for 'O'. It never ticketed for several days and I had to call back, agent said the waitlisting screwed up the ticket. Ua.com changed to not show the waitlisted segments and this agent got me in the right queue and it ticketed shortly thereafter. He said I would still be waitlisted. So here are the questions :

1) If I am really waitlisted for F, should this show on the ua.com itin?
2) If it were to show, I assume it should be for 'ON' since I'm 1K? Is 'ON' always >= 'O'?
3) Lets say it doesn't clear, at T-24 where should I be on the upgrade list? Old UA you were on the separate FFCC list, which pretty much put you at the top. No idea with SHARES?

Thanks for any input.

---Lawnboy