FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Please Share iDine Bonuses [2005 - 2016]
View Single Post
Old Apr 2, 2012, 7:05 pm
sdsearch
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Points Scrounger
As I understand it, if you qualified by 3/31 (in a specific plan), dines during April continue to be eligible for that extra 2 mi/$ bonus.
Originally Posted by Jailer
However, trying unsuccessfully to log into the get ahead bonus details on the AA RN site, now all I get is a blank page, so I suspect that Open Jaw is correct.
I just called up Mileage Plus Dining Customer Service, and asked them is the Get Ahead bonus over, or does it continue to April 30 for those who already completed the requirement, and they said it continues to April 30 if I've aleady completed the requirement.

I then mentioned the blank bonus page, and they said that's because no one who hasn't completed the requirement by now can do so any more.

So it seems OpenJaw is not correct.

I will therefore continue to dine only in the program I'm registered for GET AHEAD with (in my case Mileage Plus Dining), for at least the next couple of weeks, and only if I don't see any more GET AHEAD bonuses post next week (this week's GET AHEAD bonus posting will cover dines in the last week of March, so it posting doesn't by itself prove anything regarding this argument) will I assume it actually ended.