FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Economy seating on KL0875 Amsterdam to Bangkok
Old Apr 2, 2012, 12:19 pm
TCA

Almost convinced I'll choose KLM over Emirates now because the timing for my preferred dates just suits me better.

Might go for an exit row seat but concerned they might be narrower (fixed armrests I think I read) and I found it a bit colder in this location in the past on other airlines. Not sure I like the TV in the armrest either. Economy Comfort would be nice but maybe just too expensive for me.

I mentioned before about seats 40A and 40J having more legroom and I had this confirmed by KLM. But I'm not convinced it'll be sufficient to warrant being hemmed in at the window, as not my favourite position.

Seats C,D and G all appear to have entertainment boxes under them so pretty restrictive, so my only aisle seat choice would be seat F. Anybody have any thoughts on these seats and a recommendation where in the plane to choose one? Rows like 28 and 44 should be avoided because of lack of recline but any reasons for choosing a particular cabin? Better to be near the front? 19F is my lowest numbered option, so thinking about that but just about every F seat after that is still available.

Any ideas folks? Although I know I'll likely hate the whole 10 hours 45 mins, any tips would be appreciated!