FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Connecting through CDG: looking for first timers practical advice
Old Mar 27, 12, 10:15 pm
SporkLover

Programs: HHONORS, AA, Delta, Southwest, Avis, Emerald Club
Connecting through CDG: looking for first timers practical advice

Well the long and short of it is that in May I am on a PRG-CDG-ATL itinerary, and my connection time in CDG is 1h35m. My PRG-CDG is a DL code share on AF iron. It arrives at Terminal 2d and my CDG-ATL flight departs 2E.

I was told that a domestic EU flight shouldn't have probs with that connection time, but a fellow traveler told me on my last trip (FRA-ATL) that CDG is a zoo and I should expect problems with that connection time and that of course has me a little worried.

So I am looking for practical advice as to the best way to navigate the airport to best ensure I connect. I am SkyTeam Elite+ and I've heard there is an express security/customs line, but that's about as much that I could dig up for transiting CDG quickly.

Thanks for anything you can offer..... I've delved I to the CDG threads, but they are so long that it's challenging to weed out the nuggets of useful information from the "CDG is a toilet" and "CDG is not that bad" comments.