FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - A UK Hilton has police raid my room, says I was running a brothel
Old Mar 27, 2012, 7:19 am
RAPC

Programs: Bonvoy LT Plat, HH Diamond, IHG Plat, BMI Gold (RIP)
Blimey, that is awful. No matter what, the somebody from hotel management must have known this and would have known that police would be in attendance. I can't imagine that they really would not be there or contactable to see the outcome of the police arrival.

Definitely escalate to Hilton Corporate now. (Even the Twitter team will pick this up and respond very quickly for you.)

For me, this isn't a compensation issue, more the principle of Hilton picking this up with the hotel management and getting a proper response and an apology about it. I'm sure more will follow that, but to go in to hiding certainly merits your description of the management.

Sometimes there are more to these things than an OP cares to mention, but I'm relatively confident that you are not running a mobile knocking shop on your Hilton travels.

It will definitely be good to know the hotel eventually at a point you feel appropriate. I'd like to give it a wide berth on my UK travels as a result.