FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [TARGETTED] Amex Plat 100k / PRG 50k mail offers
Old Mar 25, 2012, 7:04 pm
drsaith

[TARGETTED] Amex Plat 100k / PRG 50k mail offers

got a gold envelope in the mail, for my sister, who only has a amex plat through my dad. it was for 50k on the PRG, and it came in a gold envelope. the offer details are below, after i plugged in the RSVP code.

PLAT: "Extraordinary Benefits, Exceptional Rewards
100,000 POINTS redeemable for up to $1000 towards travel, gift cards, merchandise and more. Simply spend $10,000 in your first six months of membership to earn your bonus.1,2
The Airport Club Access Program provides complimentary access to airport lounges around the world.3
Travel Privileges:
Get an annual $200 Airline Fee Credit4to cover incidentals- in-flight meals, change fees, baggage fees- with your favorite airline.
Use Membership RewardsŪ Pay with Points for travel redemption and get 20% of those points back everytime.5
Start enjoying the enhanced rewards, benefits and services of the Platinum Card today for an annual fee of $450."

PRG: "50,000 POINTS: redeemable for up to $500 towards travel, gift cards, merchandise and more. Simply spend $1000 in your first three months of membership to earn the bonus.6
Earn More Rewards Faster: 3X on airfare, 2X on gas & groceries and 1X on everything else.7 There's no limit to how many rewards you can earn. And points have no expiration date.
Earn an Extra Bonus Annually: Receive 15,000 points if you spend $30,000 in a calendar year.8
Apply for the Premier Rewards Gold Card - The most rewarding Gold Card yet with a $0 introductory annual fee for the first year, then $175."

Last edited by drsaith; Mar 25, 2012 at 8:13 pm