FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - YQR MLL Access
Thread: YQR MLL Access
View Single Post
Old Mar 25, 2012, 6:01 pm
arf04

Originally Posted by PhotoJim
A quiet lounge is a good lounge.

How do the connections at YQR work? I've always wondered, since when you deboard aircraft here, you are channeled down a long corridor to the baggage carousels.

I suspect that if one showed their boarding pass to the security agent by the carousel escalator, that you could stay airside, but I've never known for sure.

This is my home airport so it's mostly a moot point but one of these days I may connect here to meet my wife to head somewhere else (that's our tentative plan for a SYD trip next year; I'll be coming home from YYZ the day we leave).
Jim, what I've seen on the handful of times that someone has been connecting off a flight I've been arriving on is that the ground/gate agent meeting the flight has the FA ask for so and so to check with the ground agent. The connecting passenger is then let in through the sliding doors. They don't even get as far as the security guard. I would expect that if you aren't called out just asking the ground person to let you through and showing your boarding pass should be all you need to do.