FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - 737-700 "BusinessElite" Best Seat?
View Single Post
Old Mar 25, 2012, 11:50 am
GYEWorldTraveler

Programs: UA 1K, AS MVPG, DL GM, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Stripe
I flew in 1A on this plane from ATL to SNA yesterday. I think the bulkhead F seats have the least leg room of any in the DL fleet. Row 10 (the Y bulkhead row) appeared to have more leg room. At 6'1" you will be uncomfortable. I am not that tall and my legs ached quite a bit after the 5+ hour flight.

That said, I was able to exit to the aisle without 1B getting up. And you will feel very cramped overall in rows 2 and 3 if the seat in front fully reclines. You will be able to stretch your legs, however.

Bottom line, there are no good F seat options on the 737-700. Your only choice is the specific way in which you will be uncomfortable.
After reading this I am happy that I am vertically challenged and only about 5'9" haha I have to fly these planes a lot to UIO and BOG and for some reason prefer them to the 75X that shows up in the summer and Xmas period....no idea why. Maybe its because the IFE seems to work on the 73W more often than it does on the 75Xs in my experience. They should just remove one row of Y and make the FC pitch a respectable 42-45 inches for the length of flights they have these things flying. On a side note has anybody seen the plan for adding EC to the 73Ws? Are they keeping the same number of seats or reducing the Y seat count?